Why SEO Required ?

alltimefree4allalltimefree4all Registered Users
edited January 2012 in Social Media Opt.
Please tell me. Why SEO Required ?
«1

Posts

  • AshleySallyAshleySally Registered Users
    edited January 2012
    SEO is the Search Engine Optimization. It is used to increase the website's organic traffic, Increase the visibility in the major search Engine. It is the promotion of the website.
  • SEOPunkSEOPunk 100 Post Club
    edited January 2012
    Hi.
    Seo is the way to increase the traffic of your site. It is done manually and free also. With SEO you can easily promote your site.
  • axissoftechaxissoftech Registered Users
    edited January 2012
    SEO is required if you to visibility a site in search engines that improves one's online business.
  • GarryHilltonGarryHillton Registered Users
    edited January 2012
    Search engine optimization is the process of improving website rankings in search engine by using non-paid promotions and creating optimum visibility and usability of a website for users.
    Regards,
  • johnwiljohnwil Registered Users
    edited January 2012
    SEO is very important for promote a site . through SEO we improve our website rank in google and we get more business.
  • harish1402harish1402 500 Post Club
    edited January 2012
    SEO is required to promote your website. product and sevices and to make visible your site on search engines.
  • leapgowebleapgoweb Registered Users
    edited January 2012
    Sometime people wonder why Seo is required. What if you have great website but no one is there to see it? Would you be okay if your potential customers are unable to find you easily even after having a good website? Only having website is not enough. It is necessary to get listed in top 10 on major search engines like yahoo, Google, Bing, msn to get more traffic on your website for useful keywords. Suppose you are providing "Affordable Seo services" So, when people search for these terms "affordable Seo services” your website should be in top 10. That will ensure good amount of relevant organic visitors on your website.
  • ravi0ravi0 Registered Users
    edited January 2012
    seo is required for incise the traffic of your site
  • BoyuapufBoyuapuf Registered Users
    edited January 2012
    Sometime people wonder why Seo is required. What if you have great website but no one is there to see it? Would you be okay if your potential customers are unable to find you easily even after having a good website? Only having website is not enough. It is necessary to get listed in top 10 on major search engines like yahoo, Google, Bing, msn to get more traffic on your website for useful keywords. Suppose you are providing "Affordable Seo services" So, when people search for these terms "affordable Seo services” your website should be in top 10. That will ensure good amount of relevant organic visitors on your website.
  • JudgeDreadJudgeDread Registered Users
    edited January 2012
    Through SEO, you can improve your website's performance on the search engine results. Fixing page load time, meta tags and many more.
  • RonaldReeganRonaldReegan Registered Users
    edited January 2012
    SEO is one part of your marketing..
  • Peter_druckerPeter_drucker 100 Post Club
    edited January 2012
    SEO is required to get high rankings on Google which in turn can brings lots of traffic and business.
  • mohit80mohit80 Registered Users
    edited January 2012
    mainly it is used for more traffic and web site promotion
  • richard_hall22richard_hall22 500 Post Club
    edited January 2012
    SEO is needed for getting traffic for your site. If you asked what can I do with traffic. Then I will say to you that traffic is helpful for you to get good page rank in the search engine.
  • SearchingIndiaSearchingIndia Registered Users
    edited January 2012
    Ha, SEO isn't "required". There are many other ways to drive traffic to your site. However, SEO is a way to to gain visitors based on relevant search in search engines. So if you have a site which relies heavily on updated content and specific keywords, then SEO is very important
  • seoindiadesignersseoindiadesigners Registered Users
    edited January 2012
    SEO can increase online visibility of website and convert visitors into permanent customers. Without SEO campaign potential customers might not even know about your site. Moreover, with SEO one can make the content of website more attractive and more search engine friendly.
  • crlinacrlina Registered Users
    edited January 2012
    I think if no SEO, search engines also can have a rest.................
  • katerinak955katerinak955 Registered Users
    edited January 2012
    Hi,
    Thanks for giving great information about SEO and it's Usages.
    Keep it up such a nice postings like this.

    Thanks,
    Katerina.
  • MHasanMHasan Banned Users
    edited January 2012
    Please tell me. Why SEO Required ?
    Short answer: For improving your site.
  • dpfocjackdpfocjack Registered Users
    edited January 2012
    SEO is required to get high traffic to your site because it puts your site on first page of google because the first page of Google gains 94% of clicks. The first position receives over a third. That means if you’re not on the first page of Google you only have a chance of receiving traffic from that 6% of left over traffic. Search Engine Optimisation will bring relevant traffic to your site. SEO will benefit your other internet marketing campaigns. Search engine optimisation will help you focus your marketing campaign towards a specific market so you won’t be wasting resources on vague aims.
  • JohnAadamsJohnAadams Registered Users
    SEO is a important part of internet marketing were we promote the websites in search engine Google.
  • raymondwiseraymondwise Registered Users
    SEO - Search Engine Optimization is play a vital role in promoting a website over online. I
    It help to eradicate loop hole of your website by analyzing the issue from search engine prospective,
    It help you to rank your site higher in the search engine result page by including the relevant keywords, proper meta description in your site.
    It also help to create online promotion platform for your website.
    Basically Search Engine Optimize your site from all the angles of search engine so that a webmaster can keep a track of the user interest, optimize the landing page to highlight proper products & services regarding your website.
    SEO also help to reduce the error in your site,such as minimizing the page loading time, eliminating broken links.
    Using Alt Image tags for optimizing the image on your website.
  • prashantseoguruprashantseoguru DelhiRegistered Users
    now this time no required seo
  • buildindiabuildindia kochiRegistered Users
    seo is important for the visibility of the website and promotion of site through internet.
  • sachincrocusswebsachincrocussweb New DelhiRegistered Users
    edited October 2013
    Ha Ha Ha


    This question is same like why do we eat???
  • Aryan999Aryan999 New DelhiRegistered Users
    SEO is required to

    - Increase Your Local and Worldwide Reach
    -Become a Reputable Authority

    Actually optimization incorporates various basic setting and features that are deployed by search engines to give their users the best possible results for their search.
  • spyindia2013spyindia2013 New DelhiRegistered Users
    If you want to promote you business on the internet world wide on that time seo is better for your business.
  • KylieSweetKylieSweet SEO world100 Post Club
    SEO is required for those people who owned a small or big business, and this optimization will help their websites gain high search engine rankings, and drive targeted traffic to the website.
  • buildindiabuildindia kochiRegistered Users
    seo is important to promote your website.
  • u2smileu2smile Registered Users
    SIMPLE - IF you Need to Increase your Traffic and visible in the google search to get business,.
Sign In or Register to comment.