A cross-link is a bond that links one polymer chain to another. They can be covalent bonds or ionic bonds. "Polymer chains" can refer to synthetic polymers or natural polymers (such as proteins). When the term "cross-linking" is used in the synthetic polymer science field, it usually refers to the use of cross-links to promote a difference in the polymers' physical properties. When "crosslinking" is used in the biological field, it refers to the use of a probe to link proteins together to check for protein–protein interactions, as well as other creative cross-linking methodologies.
Cross-linking is used in both synthetic polymer chemistry and in the biological sciences. Although the term is used to refer to the "linking of polymer chains" for both sciences, the extent of crosslinking and specificities of the crosslinking agents vary. Of course, with all science, there are overlaps, and the following delineations are a starting point to understanding the subtleties.
When cross links are added to long rubber molecules, the flexibility decreases, the hardness increases and the melting point increases as well.
Perhaps you want to monitor your own website's traffic, or keep tabs on a competitor's website. Whether you're trying to win new fans or customers, or you're just really curious about how popular your content is, there are many tools available that can help you. There are a number of methods that can be used from your own website, though some of these provide more of an estimate than a hard number. Other methods are more technical, and may exceed your needs. No matter what your professional needs are, learning how to monitor your web traffic and that of your competitors can help you ensure that your business succeeds.
The ultimate goal for Search engin optimization content is to improve the ranking of the website, It can be done in many ways like
· Blog posting- posting blogs on different websites(Blogger)
· Blog commenting- commenting on others blog, discussion and leaving website links
· Directory submission- Submitting the website details on various directories
· Social bookmarking- posting content on various social bookmarking sites like Facebook, twitter etc.
· Creating Video then posting- creating video using various online/offline tools, sometimes client provides the video. The SEO uploads the video on various websites and then shares it. The title of the website should contain the keyword.
· Q & A- Question and Answering means posting queries on various websites like Quora, Yahoo Answers etc. And also answering others questions. While posting question or answer we need to use the keyword.
· Forum posting- There are various forums for discussion, where you can start the discussion related to the keyword and post it.
· Image backlinks- posting the images related to the website and giving it title containing the keyword, many websites also provides option to submit the link to the website, if the option is not there then you can write text on your image contacting details about your website.
· Web 2.0-
· Press release- Press release is a kind of article publishing in this you have to follow certain rules, then submit to various newsletter websites.
· Ad posting- The paid way of Advertisement in which you can use .
There isn't one strategy that fits all. The best strategy for you may be different than the best strategy for someone else. Most people will tell you that the quality of backlinks is a more effective long-term strategy than quantity of backlinks. This is especially true as many of the major search engines look to crack down on these "black hat SEO" strategies.