How will you improve our search engine rankings?

simpliosimplio Registered Users
If you decide to randomly target keywords or to build links, you might see some small results, but you’ll never see consistent traffic increases. How will the keywords improve ranking in search engines.?

• ewebacewebac MumbaiRegistered Users
    first of all you cannot go with any random keywords, you have to be very specific on your keyword selection and then once you have that then you can go for meta tags i.e. on page for your website and then you can go for collecting quality backlinks...
  • Xe_GraphXe_Graph Registered Users
    Do your keyword research first. Go with keywords with low-medium competition. Build on that first. It will take take before you see your pages in the first page of the SERPs. 3 or 2 years ago, I couldn't even find our pages in the first page for the SERPs for our targeted keywords. But we kept on pressing on. SEO everyday. Slowly but surely. We adjust according to the updates. Years after, I'm happy that it all paid off. We're still aiming to improve from where we are right now. Everything starts with keyword research. You would need those important keys moving forward, from off page to on page SEO.
  • mediatrenzmediatrenz G 12, First Floor, Sector - 63, NOIDA Delhi-NCR - 201307Registered Users
    You need a focused and strategic approach to SEO, to increase the chance of your web content being found by your target audience. To do this, you need both short-term quick fixes and long-term strategic changes. Here are some steps and techniques covered in this course to help with this process:

1)- Indexable Content
    2)- User Experience
    3)- Keywords and Topics
    4)- Link Building
    5)- Social Media
    6)- Web Analytics

For More details Visit :
  • jamesbrownnjamesbrownn Registered Users
    1.Publish Relevant Content. Quality content is the number one driver of your search engine rankings and there is no substitute for great content. ...
    2.Update Your Content Regularly. ...
    3.Metadata. ...
    4.Have a link-worthy site. ...
    5.Use alt tags.
  • govindrajputgovindrajput ahmedabadRegistered Users
    If you are still asking, “How do I improve my search rankings?” keep reading. We could come up with endless tips and tricks to share, but we’ve boiled it down to 10 ways that will help increase your search ranking.

1. Install Google Analytics and Google Search Console
    2. Keyword research
    3. Give your URLs a purpose
    4. Title your page to help search engines and users
    5. Build pages with HTML header tags
    6. Write informative copy that people seek
    7. Use ALT tags with all your images
    8. Create an XML Sitemap and monitor crawl errors
    9. Limit any duplicate content
    10. Mobile friendly design and page speed