what is Google My Business ?

MattHoganMattHogan IndiaRegistered Users
Can anyone explain me about Google My Business.

• ewebacewebac MumbaiRegistered Users
    Google My Business is a free tool where you can list and verify your business online, so that user can feel confident while contacting any businesses..
  • MattHoganMattHogan IndiaRegistered Users
    Google my business is the free tool which help us to manage our business through online presence across Google. By doing Google my business our business will be displayed when people search for our business or similar business in Google or maps.
  • mediatrenzmediatrenz G 12, First Floor, Sector - 63, NOIDA Delhi-NCR - 201307Registered Users
    Google My Business is a way for brick and mortar businesses to attract attention online from a local audience, using an all inclusive administrative dashboard.

Each business must have a physical or mailing address where your business mail is sent. Home businesses or mobile only businesses must also first specify a physical address, which is usually a home address. After you provide a physical address, you can choose to hide the address later and simply specify your service area.
  • stewartcristanstewartcristan indiaRegistered Users
    Google My Business is a free and easy-to-use tool for businesses and organizations to manage their online presence across Google, including Search and Maps. By verifying and editing your business information, you can both help customers find you and tell them the story of your business.
    App development company iPhone app developers UAE
  • mediatrenzmediatrenz G 12, First Floor, Sector - 63, NOIDA Delhi-NCR - 201307Registered Users
    A Google My Business profile is an essential for local SEO. It’s free and will enable you to appear in local search results for queries specific to your products or services. It's a free and easy-to-use tool for businesses and organizations to manage their online presence across Google, including Search and Maps. By verifying and editing your business information, you can both help customers find you and tell them the story of your business.

For More Details Visit: www.mediatrenz.com/
  • govindrajputgovindrajput ahmedabadRegistered Users
    Whether you’re the owner of a small business or a large corporation, you’re likely a bit familiar with “claiming your business listing on Google.” You’ve received phone calls about it, emails about it, and solicitations from companies that can help you claim your Google business listing. You know you should have a Google listing, but you’re not really sure why or where to start.

Recently, I’ve had a couple clients ask me these very questions. What is this Google My Business page? Why do I need it? Isn’t my website enough?

.Google AdWords, SEO, Local SEO = Roads to Your Website
    .Local SEO & Google My Business
    .Tips for Setting Up a Google My Business Page
    .What are the Benefits of Google My Business?
    .Need Help with Your Google My Business Page?
  • SEO-PuneSEO-Pune PuneRegistered Users
    This local business listing services by Google and verify it by post, so customer can trust on your business as well as opportunity to boost SERP on local keywords.
  • neiljaksonneiljakson UKRegistered Users
    Great post and Google My Business is a free and easy-to-use tool for businesses and organisations to manage their online presence across Google, including Search and Maps. By verifying and editing your business information, you can both help customers to find you and tell them the story of your business.
    phd dissertation writing service